联系电话:025-52365472,52365473 网站地图
English
首  页关于我们翻译服务翻译报价 翻译客户须知 案例及译文 翻译百科翻译招聘付款方式联系方式
翻译百科
翻译知识
翻译知识
首页 >> 翻译百科 >> 翻译知识

商务英语:保险Part One


请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)
1. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).

我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险
2.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

请保留附件表所列出的货物
3.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
4.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

我们公司要按发票金额110%投保
5.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

请按合同金额120%对电扇投保
6.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

机器不确定所有风险
7.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

我们仅保平安险和战争险
8.We only cover FPA and war risk.

航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
9.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险
10.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案
11.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失
12.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险
13.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗
14.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗
15.Can you cover our goods against breakage?

如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴
16.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险
17.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险
18.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险
19.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常高兴
20.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.